At our church, the kids have 20 minutes of "singing time" each Sunday. The music leader and pianist teach monthly theme songs and other fun activity songs. They build a lot of games into the teaching to hold the attention of 3-11 year olds.
A few weeks ago, I overheard Ethan and Claire playing music leader (with the help of the Diaper Champ). These videos are pretty much the cutest things ever, in my opinion!
#1 - Ethan as music leader (2min of cuteness)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqfgc9lJ6io
#2 - Claire takes over (2min of cute, sassy sister and patient brother)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVb9hqbVKhI
A few weeks ago, I overheard Ethan and Claire playing music leader (with the help of the Diaper Champ). These videos are pretty much the cutest things ever, in my opinion!
#1 - Ethan as music leader (2min of cuteness)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqfgc9lJ6io
#2 - Claire takes over (2min of cute, sassy sister and patient brother)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVb9hqbVKhI

Oh my gosh! You have to show this to Rachel and Andrea. That is the cutest and funniest thing ever. It is really fun to see a video of him all confident and playful, he is usually so quiet in primary. I love how he was like, "do you want to sing Claire?" and she's like "no." She already sounded like a teenager! Hahah... I LOVE these videos, hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI just watched it again, I love how Ethan is trying so hard to get Claire to be reverent and sing nicely. :)
ReplyDeletecracks me right up!! :)
ReplyDelete