Here is a video of Ethan, singing a song he made up. He claims to be singing in English, but it sounds a lot like Ethan's "Arabic" to me. (Be sure to scroll down and see the pics after the video!)
I bought Ethan two types of pajamas at a recent shopping exhibition: One was a typical two-piece set (like most of his pjs) with an Arab cartoon character on the front. The other was a traditional Omani-style gown. He totally rejected the cartoon pjs, but he LOVES wearing his Omani gown. How cute is this!!!
And here is Claire saying "cheese!"
And just for fun, here are some pillow cases I saw at the shopping exhibition. I couldn't decide which picture of Sheik Hamdan Bin Mohammed I liked best (he is the crown prince of Dubai, you know!). 





Super cute singing!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! I can't believe you are here in a week. I was just talking to Bro. Rhinehart and asking if they needed help with move and he said that it was an easy move when you give yourself a week. A week??? I can't believe it!! We are excited to see you.
ReplyDeleteJess keeps saying.."try it again" meaning play Ethan again.THis is hilarious!!! Clearly Arabic. AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm...your kids are SO cute! I played Ethan and my kids came running to see it.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys. Wish we were still in Georgia to welcome you back.
oh, this is definitely influenced by arabic prayer blasting from speakerphones....
ReplyDeleteDid I hear a little bit of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" in that song? He'll be a good scatter.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are way too cute!
ReplyDelete