David and I celebrate 9 years of marriage today. We watched our wedding video with the kids yesterday, and realized that we aren't as young as we used to be! I can't believe they let kids like us get married. :)
July 5th, 2001 - Mount Timpanogos Temple
We counted 10 different places that we've lived:
1. Provo, UT apt #1
2. Provo, UT apt #2
3. Richland, WA
4. Cambridge, England
5. Olympia, WA
6. Kent, WA
7. Alpine, UT
8. Salt Lake City, UT
9. Winterville, GA
10. Muscat, Oman
Considering that we met in Jerusalem, it's no surprise that we've continued to be travelers.
August 1998 - Mount of Olives, Jerusalem - The day we met!
For our anniversary this year, we went to The Grit, a hip vegetarian restaurant in Athens. I gave David a gold ring, one exactly like the one I put on his finger 9 years ago! (Hopefully a poor worker will find David's original wedding ring at the beach in Muscat).
July 2010 - Athens, Georgia



Congrats you guys! Ben and I just celebrated 9 years back in April, I didn't know we were so close. I thought it was funny what you said about letting young kids like that get married, I've looked back at pictures and thought the same thing, we're just babies! And other couples getting married now that were our age, they seem too young to be getting married!
ReplyDeleteI would never guess it's been 9 years from your wedding picture. You guys don't look different at all!! You don't age - way to go! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteoooh...I want to see a more detailed photo of your wedding gown...I think ours might have been very similar. You look the same! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! I hope you are enjoying life back in Georgia. I have really enjoyed seeing your fun little experiences and adventures in Muscat :). Your kids are looking so grown up, they are little cuties!
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I am glad you took time to make it. Fun to see where you lived and to hear what you did for your anniversary! Dawnell you look so pretty in your picture at the restaurant. I love your hair, and the style that it is in. Also your shirt is really pretty and very flattering. My favorite thing about you two is that you laugh at what each other says all the time. It is cute to hear laughter from you guys when you are around each other.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both. Glad we were able to meet you along the way with all your moves. You look just as good as you did 9 years ago!
ReplyDeleteLove the old pics!! I remember you when you were that young, can't believe it has been 9 years!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Anniversary. And I absolutely LOVE your hair long!! You look so pretty in that last picture. You look good in all of your pictures, but I like the last one the best :)
ReplyDelete