Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation!


Ethan and David, Class of 2011 graduates!

Yesterday, Ethan completed a wonderful year at the Winterville First Baptist Preschool.  (I could go on and on about what a blessing this experience has been for Ethan and our entire family!)
  
Today, David officially became "Doctor Porcaro" with his PhD in Learning, Design and Technology.  I can't so even express how proud I am of David for his many accomplishments and for the person he has become since he graduated from preschool 25 years ago!

So much to say, but so many boxes to pack...(did I mention we're moving in 9 days?)  I think I'll just post a few fun pictures from the graduation ceremonies this week:

The 4-year-old "Duck Class" preparing for their processional
Claire is excited for preschool
Diploma and trophy in hand
First family photo with five!

UGA Graduate Student Commencement Ceremony
Pre-show nap in the baby carrier
David with co-advisors Drs. Hill and Reeves and fellow student Kenyon
 Audrey at 7 weeks stayed awake for most of the 3-hour ceremony.
Family graduation party :)
Georgia family moving to Minnesota soon! We'll miss this place.

3 comments:

  1. I always love the grad pictures with the robes + the kids. Because it's such an accomplishment to make it through school with children.

    You look beautiful Dawnell! We're sure going to miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you too! Congratulations on graduating- I bet that is soooo exciting! You need to post pictures of your new house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Awesome I am so proud of David. He is a dreamer and an accomplisher....so great! You look so good after you have babies. Tiny girl. I am so excited to kiss that baby. L

    ReplyDelete