Time for some pics of the cuties! Ethan is 3 1/2, Claire is 18 mo.
Tractor lover
Book lover
Ethan gets to go to McDonald's when he earns four "spoons" on his "ice cream chart" for being good on the way to/from preschool.
We all win when Ethan earns his four spoons!
Eating date cookies outside David's office at Sultan Qaboos University
I take pictures of Claire on the (rare) days I do something cute with her hair
We've recently begun enacting the "Three Little Pigs"
Beautiful eyes (just like his Dad!)
Claire talks like "Boo" on Monster's Inc.... so cute!
Seriously sweet
Claire and friend... the two youngest kids at church
Claire loves her "Beebee" (dolls and other children!)
Ethan loves his new wheels
Chillin' in the stroller
Ethan LOVES doing homework for preschool (tracing letters, etc.)
Claire likes to get in on the action, too
(no, those are not her circles or stick figure)
Ethan & his favorite buddy in time-out together
Claire sure loves her big brother!




















What cute kids! The photo of Ethan sleeping is seriously adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kiddos!!! I can't believe how much hair Clair has have you seen Kennedy she is a little older and nothing like that! I love to read all your updates. Merry Christmas to you guys. We miss ya!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics! Cute!
ReplyDeletefun action shots of the kids! These are great! And the pictures of your trip to the UAE, looks like National Geographic photography. What an adventure!
ReplyDeletesuch cute children!!! I just want to kiss their cheeks. Looks like you have made a little heavenly home there.
ReplyDelete