Today the kids wore construction hats and name badges as they circulated around different stations where they learned to "Establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God" (Doctrine & Covenants 88:119).
Little builders & primary president
Ethan LOVED decorating his "Prayer Rock"
Planting "Seeds of Faith"
Cute Phillipino brothers from church are really sweet with Claire.





I love "My Eternal Family" aka The Builder Song! I got put into Primary in June and had never heard the song before and all the kids just blew me away with their vigor and exuberance! They all loved that song and I love it too! Sadly, my stint in primary wasn't long lived... I forgot to tell you about my new calling. I'm the Relief Society President! It's been over a month now and things are going well and starting to get busy. But can you believe it!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I just got called as chorister in Primary. It's a fun calling.
ReplyDeleteaww...that is so sweet and so refreshing that you can find the Gospel anywhere!
ReplyDelete