Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oman vs Brazil game

I know I should be posting about Christmas right now (which was great, by the way) but I feel a need to blog chronologically!  David and I went to the Oman vs Brazil soccer game last month.  It was a lot of fun!

Waiting to get in

Oman vs Brazil


With most Omani fans wearing white dishdishas, and everyone else wearing team colors, the stands looked very festive very festive.

Cute Omani boys waving flags

Notice the Indonesian lady behind us on the left.  We wondered what she was doing at a soccer game by herself, until we realized she was probably chaperone for the Omani teenage girls in the next photo:
 
We figured the two girls wearing checkered headdresses over their faces were probably protecting themselves from the aerial cameras.

TV commentators

We weren't the only ones who brought our cameras to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment