David finally turned 30 this month. I say finally, because he's been ready for this for a long time! He was always the kid who hung out with the older kids at school. Then he married an older woman (I was 22, he was 20). So, I'm glad we are both in our thirties now!
Notice David's Georgia t-shirt. He went to his first Georgia bulldog's football game on his birthday! If you don't know, football is like a religion here in the South. People pay big bucks for tickets, women wear heels and fancy dresses, and everyone drinks way too much at the pre-game and post-game tailgate parties. (Wait a minute, that sounds nothing like a religion!)
Kids singing Happy Birthday
Tickle Chamber. This is a game I try to avoid getting involved with. Claire sure loves it, though. One of the reasons we needed to have kids was so that David would have someone other than me to torture with his tickling.


Cute - Happy Birthday David!! I do not look forward to turning 30! :(
ReplyDeleteYou and me both about the tickling. Ben used to tickle me so much and I just hate it. So it's been years since he's gotten to tickle anyone. He is very happy to have Katie to tickle and of course she loves it and has the cutest giggle, so it's win-win for everyone!
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny that people worry about their age sometimes! Those are the people that look 60 when they're 50 because they're just so grumpy about their age! 30 has been great for me!
Happy Birthday to David! And congratulations on baby #3! We are actually expecting our second right now. I love how you guys are exactly three years ahead of us in some ways. Thanks for blazing the trail for us. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the birthday singing. We also have the same tickle thing at our house, when we got married Donny couldnt wait to have kids just so he could have someone to tickle. He hated being punched in the belly every time he came near me even looking like he might tickle me.The kids somehow think its fun fortunately.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to David! You guys have a cute family.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute family! I love reading your updates
ReplyDelete